Mobile Medical Services
- Phlebotomies (the procedure that refers to the drawing of blood from a patient for clinical or medical testing, transfusions, donations, or research)
- Short Medical Reports
- Limited Health Reviews
- Physical Examinations
- General Health Questionnaires
- Blood Pressure (BP) Readings
- Height, Weight and BMI assessments
For additional convenience, all services offered through our Mobile Medical Services are available at any one of our Medical Centres.
For your nearest LBL Medical Centre, click here
How does it work?
- Bookings are made through our Call Centre
- Trained Call Centre Staff ensure a booking is made and confirmed – we respect our Clients’ time, hence our unconditional adherence to strict turn-around times
- Our highly skilled team of professional travel Nursing Staff ensures quality and reliable services at our Client’s preferred premises, all within the agreed turnaround times.
- We provide regular follow-ups and feedback in all assigned cases as per our agreed Service Level Agreements
- ASISA Protocol is strictly followed to ensure quality assessments and outcomes.